[theqoo] SAKURA LIKING KIM WOOSEOK'S PICTURE...



original post: here

1. Yah me too I would press like

2. She probably did it by accident since she erased it right awar

3. Wow his face is seriously amazing, I would've liked the picture too 

4. You can't help but like it...? He's f*cking handosme

5. She probably liked it while scrolling on her feed, I've experienced it a lot of time, this is how IG makes you go crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She has always been a K-idol fangirl, looks like she's the eolbba type (t/n: fan of viuals)ㅋㅋㅋ

7. It could be a mistake, me too I've liked stuff by accident while stalking people's feedㅋ  Looks like she erased right awayㅋ ㅋ 

8. They don't have the same face at all, but they have similar aura, both are cat-type

9. Sakura is definitely an eolbba, Wooseokie is indeed f*cking handsome

10. Even if they dated, I'd say they match



0 Response to "[theqoo] SAKURA LIKING KIM WOOSEOK'S PICTURE..."

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel